auth0 PKCE flow additional access tokens

Hi
I am working on a native app using Auth0Cordova. I have the login flow working using PKCE, redirecting to the hosted page on Auth0, and then having the app get the redirection. I can then access UserInfo and get the email address of the user successfully.

We have our APIs partitioned where I have 9 different audiences. In our desktop browser app, we get the access token for the given audience just in time by making a request to WebAuth.renewAuth()…

I am not looking to call oauth/token to get the access token. When I attempt to call it with the verifier and code given when I logged in, I get the result of a 403 invalid_grant.

Is there an example where I am logged in and I reach out to auth0 to get the access token for a given audience and set of scopes?

As it has been more than a few months since this topic was opened, and there has been no reply or further information provided as to the existence of the issue, we are closing this topic. Please don’t hesitate to create a new topic if this issue is still present, we would be happy to work with you to help find a resolution.