Server-side issuance of access token

Hello all,

I have been searching for many hours now for a solution to the following problem:

I have an Ionic App that already authenticates with facebook (i.e. i get a valid facebook access_token back), this happens without the lock widget but with a cordova plugin, because I want to avoid the browser window being opened). Now I want to “issue” a valid auth0 access_token incl. scope=openid on my backend back to the app so that it can fetch the userinfo.

Now the issue is on the server:

a) I send the facebook token to my backend to do a validation if the facebook access_token is still valid

b) if this is the case, I want to request a auth0 access_token (including the scope openid) to sent back to the app so that the app can then fetch the userProfile with the received access_token from auth0.

I have already set up a machine-to-machine application but I cannot get my backend to successfully request an access_token with the scope=openid.

Any help is deeply appreciated!
Thanks!

No one any idea? :frowning:

Hey there!

Sorry for the delay in response. We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes there are too many questions to handle. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Do you still require further assistance from us?