No Users for tenant

I have a tenant that I created a user for 30 minutes ago. I logged in as that user. Instead of that user showing up in the Dashboard > Latest Logins for that tenant, I see “There are no logins.” When I click to the Users section of the Dashboard, I see no users at all. If I look at the tenant list (Auth0 Support Center) I do see 7 users for that tenant, so where are they?

What you describe seems to fir the same scenario that is covered in this answer to a related question; long story short, the tenant in question may have had user search disabled due to inactivity.

The tenant has had at least 2 users log created and logged in in the past 3 months. Does that count as inactivity? According to the linked answer, should I just wait until the users show up one day? Not sure how I can administer the users if I can’t see them?

The tenant has had at least 2 users log created and logged in in the past 3 months. Does that count as inactivity? According to the linked answer, should I just wait until the users show up one day? Not sure how I can administer the users if I can’t see them?

Given the timeframes in the answer yes, I’m afraid the waiting time could be required one way or another. Can you confirm if you still experience the issue and if so share the exact tenant?

@jmangelo1 the issue is resolved. Maybe I just had to wait for the elasticsearch indices to be re-opened. Fine to mark this as fixed.

@jmangelo1 the issue is resolved. Maybe I just had to wait for the elasticsearch indices to be re-opened. Fine to mark this as fixed.