Windows Authentication with using Lock v11 on Hosted Page

According to https://auth0.com/docs/libraries/lock/v11/migration-v10-v11#single-sign-on-using-ip-ranges, the functionality to detect the IP ranges is still avaiable when using Universal Login with lock v11.

So, I try to switch to use Universal Login with lock v11. However, the IP detection on Universal Login seems does not work as well as Embedded Login.

I’ve tested with the default Universal Login (Turn it off on Hosted Page) is using lock v10.23.1 is able to detect IP ranges and show the Windows Authentication button. But, with the default template of Universal Login (Turn it on Hosted Page and choose defatul template is Lock) is using lock v11.3 is unable to detect IP ranges and show the Windows Authentication button.

Is this functionality really still available when using Universal Login with lock v11? If so, how to make it work?

Hi! It seems that we lost that in the migration. I just opened a PR to fix this issue. You can track it here: Sending AD information when calling getssodata by luisrudge · Pull Request #1389 · auth0/lock · GitHub

1 Like

Thanks for your fixes. But it is still spending, when it will be reviewed and merged to the master branch?

This week. Subscribe to the PR so you get notifications :tada:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Luis.

1 Like

The password can cause the huge problem weak password can make your account vulnerable hacking but if can’t remember password in edge and try to save it your sing it account in Microsoft edge you can now access your computer again with some simple steps