Why Pre and Post Registration actions are triggered only Database and Passwordless connection?

I’m wondering why both actions are not triggered on Social Login because I think they are the same in the sense that users are registered on Auth0.

I know the workaround to use post login with login count.

Hi @hayashi-ay !

The main reason is that the registration flow in social/enterprise connections is owned mainly by the provider and not Auth0, so we can not modify what happens outside our scope.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there!

As this topic is related to Actions and Rules & Hooks are being deprecated soon in favor of Actions, I’m excited to let you know about our next Ask me Anything session in the Forum on Thursday, January 18 with the Rules, Hooks and Actions team on Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Submit your questions in the thread above and our esteemed product experts will provide written answers on January 18. Find out more about Rules & Hooks and why Actions matter! Can’t wait to see you there!

Learn more here!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.