Why has my Activity Page stopped updating?

I often use the Activity page in my Auth0 Dashboard to track Login Activity (i.e. how many logins per day) – only these numbers stopped updating several days ago. I have noticed previously these numbers tend to be cached and are often about an hour out of date – but they are now several days out of date. ‘Latest logins’ and ‘New signups’ are working as expected – but ‘Login activity’, ‘Users’, ‘Logins’, ‘New Signups’ appear not to have updated since last Friday (5 days ago).

I have the same issue. I remember this happened a while ago as well and that it was due to an indexer that didn’t run(?)

We are using the Activity page on the dashboard for some basic monitoring of our systems and rely on this being updated so it would be great if this could get some attention.

1 Like

A few days ago, indexing started up again as normal – although there was a gap in data for the days activity data wasn’t being captured. However today I can see even the historical data is now complete, so I consider this issue to be resolved.

1 Like

Sorry for that it must have been a temporary hiccup from our side!

1 Like

Thanks – good to see it’s fixed.

1 Like

Sure! We’re here for you!