Why does cross-authentication, leveraging Implicit Grant Flow, doesnt put default scope claim in jwt?

[Edit: rephrased question, as some things got clearer]
Hi,

Im currently working on a project, which consists of an SPA talking to a bunch of java-based microservices.
We have the requirement, to provide the login page within the client application itself. From my understanding, it renders us only to leverage the cross-authentication-flow utilizing the implicit grant
The authentication works so far, but we have an issue with the content of jwt-tokens, as they dont contain the claim scope, which are included per default, if I use PKCE Grant Flow for instance.
I did managed to add scope via a rule, but apparently have to prefix it with namespace. This leads to the issue that our backends, cant read permissions (we use auth0-spring-security-api), because the AuthenticationHandler reads scope claim, which is hardcoded.
We actually would like to implement Cross-Authentication with PKCE Grant Flow, because of the ongoing discussions around Implicit Grant and as we are creating a new project. Ist this supported by auth0 ?
We would be for now also fine, if someone could explain, why the default scope claim is not added into the JWT token payload and/or how to configure auth0, to include it.

If more configuration or example are needed, notify me…but I assume the issue is more of general nature

Hey there!

Sorry for such huge delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes our bandwidth is not enough comparing to the number of incoming questions.

Wanted to reach out to know if you still require further assistance?