Where can I get documentation on this error: The client with id: "metadata" ([REDACTED]) was not found

Good day,

I’m trying to use the Auth0Client for C#, it seems the setup is correct because when the LoginAsync() is executed, the "Authenticating … " prompt is displayed, it’s reaching the IdProvider as it’s validating the credentials, even the 2Factor Authentication is triggered but once the correct credentials are entered, and the verification code is approved, the response I’m getting is “HttpError”

At the logs, two “Failed Login” entries for the same attempt are shown with these details:

"error": {
      "message": "the client with id: \"metadata\" ([**REDACTED**]) was not found",
      "oauthError": "invalid_request",
      "type": "request-error"
    },

So the question is where can I find the documentation about this error so I can check what I am missing?
I need to identify at which point a modification has to be done, within Auth0 or at my client’s AD as in the past our application was not found on their tenant

There’s a similar topic but that is for another implementation type and does not seem to be related

Why am I seeing invalid_request: The client with id: “XXXX” (oauth) was not found

Thanks!