Webtask exceeded allowed execution time when trying to connect to to mongodb

Hi there im trying to test a create user action with a custom mongodb and im running into this timeout, just like described in this previous post : "Request to Webtask exceeded allowed execution time" when trying to connecto to MongoDB

I enabled connect from anywhere via the mongodb dashboard but i am still getting the timeout error, I also added the ip addresses from the dashboard as per this pic.

I also tried with both
const MongoClient = require(‘mongodb@5.7.0’).MongoClient; and
const MongoClient = require(‘mongodb@5.1.0’).MongoClient;
as im using Node 18. I also trid just Mongodb with no @ too.

I used the real time web task logs extension but nothing useful appears there just like in the other topic thread and if i search the logs for type:f i dont see anything. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated as the previous thread i found didnt contain any replies from the author. Thanks!

Is should mention I followed this guide when setting things up: Connecting Auth0 to MongoDB with Custom Databases

Hey in case anyone else gets stuck on this I changed node to 16 instead of 18 and then the @mongo4.1.0 and its working now. Im just curious if anyone has gotten it working when using Node 18 at all? Good luck everyone

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.