User bulk import with properties like created_at, updated_at, last_login etc

Hey, I am trying with the bulk user import from other database using the JSON file but it’s not importing the date properties. Is there a way to import the date properties too like created_at, updated_at, last_login etc ?
Based on the created_at date and last_login date, we have to follow the users retention policy and it’s much needed to carry from the previous solution.

Hi @avinash.singh1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to import the created_at, updated_at, and last_login properties along with the data. Allow me to clarify that when importing users, the created_at and updated_at values will reflect the timestamp of when the import took place. As for the last_login property, it will only appear in the user profile after the user has logged in at least once after being imported.

For your reference, here is the list of callable properties: Bulk User Import Database Schema and Examples

Now, if the created_at, updated_at, and last_login values are needed, one workaround I can recommend would be to store this information in the user’s user_metadata so that you can retain this information.

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Rueben

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.