Universal Login - Suppress "Sign up"

We are using the universal login customization and are very happy with the look, feel, and behavior of our account login and account management pages. However, we’d like to suppress the “Don’t have an account? Sign up” portion of the page:

Looking at my options, it appears I’m only able to fully customize the experience on login but then that breaks so much about the customization options that work so well. Ideally, I’d be able to start from the “Customization Options” version of the page and modify the HTML from there, or maybe I’d be able to slipstream CSS into the “Customization Options” version to suppress the “ulp-alternative-action” section of the page entirely when its nested inside the “login-id” section.

Any ideas or recommendations on how I could more simply suppress the “Don’t have an account? Sign up” part of the login page than tackle full HTML customization from scratch?

I got this figured out - on “Advanced Options” using “Text Customization”, I had to make sure I selected the right Prompt (in my case, it was login-id - this can be found by looking at the login screen, inspecting the HTML, and the section element will have this as a class name) and customized these values:

1 Like

Thanks for following up @trentnix !

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.