Understanding Auth0's Limits on Concurrent Bulk User Import Jobs Per Tenant

Hello Auth0 Community,

I’m seeking clarification regarding the limitations of Auth0’s Create Import Users Job endpoint, specifically about the number of concurrent import jobs allowed.

From my understanding, Auth0 limits the number of concurrent user import jobs to two per tenant. However, I haven’t found explicit documentation that confirms whether this limit applies separately to each tenant or collectively across all tenants under an account, especially in an enterprise setting.

Could someone please confirm if these limitations are indeed per tenant? This information is crucial for our team as we plan to import a significant number of users and need to understand the boundaries of the import process for effective planning and execution.

Any insights or links to detailed documentation on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Hi @sho.hanazawa,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

The 2 concurrent job limitation is per tenant.

If you are currently on an enterprise subscription, I would suggest reaching out to your Technical Account Manager with some info about your import plan. They may be able to help you streamline the process.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.