Token Endpoint Authentication Method

I’m trying to implement SPA authentication and follow the React: Login tutorial.
I’m trying to configure my application but can’t find this configuration: Token Endpoint Authentication Method
Without setting it, I can log in with loginWithRedirect but after returning to the page (on localhost) but the user is always empty even if I see successful authentication in the logs. In the network tab I don’t see any requests for user data although after returning from login, the URL contains the code and state query parameters
What am I doing wrong?

Hi @vuesomedev

Welcome to the Auth0 Community.

If you have configured a SPA application then you just need to ensure on Auth0 that the Application Type is set to Single Page Application:

To troubleshoot the issue I would download the sample app from here https://auth0.com/docs/quickstart/spa/react wire it up to your tenant and see if you can replicate the issue. If it works here you can compare with your project to check differences and isolate the issue that way.

Let us know if you need anything further.
Warm regards.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.