We have hundreds of people using our app without any issue, but there is one user who can’t seem to be able to stay logged in.
- He enter his user/pass
- I see in the Auth0 logs that he his successfully authenticated
- Our UI get rendered in his browser
- But after five seconds in, he gets kicked out back to the login screen
- I see in the Auth0 logs that he “successfully logged out”
- But he clearly didn’t click our “logout” button
Has anyone experienced something like that before? Again, it’s only one user, it never worked for him. I tried his account on my own computer without issue. He’s using Firefox 55 on Windows if that matters. Could it be a security setting where he is rejected cookies or something like that? Any pointers?