Single API request to assign user to multiple organizations

I would like to issue a single API request to assign a user to multiple organizations. Is this currently possible? I would also like them to have the same role in all those organizations.

Currently I am iterating over all the organizations and running 2 requests for each organization to grant the user membership and a role. I would like to limit this due to rate limit and performance concerns.

Thanks

Hi @marco3,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Unfortunately, this is not possible; There isn’t an endpoint that can assign a user to multiple Organizations.

For now, the only option is to assign multiple users to one Organization at a time using the Add members to an organization endpoint.

Let me add that this would be a great candidate for creating a feedback request asking for this feature. If you have a moment, I recommend creating a feedback request asking to support an Assign a user to multiple Organizations endpoint.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Rueben

Thank you for the timely response! Appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

I created a feedback request for this: Single API request to assign a user to multiple organizations

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.