Search user by (connection and email) with Lucene query

Hello, I want to retrieve a user who has a connection as “{Db-Name}” and email = “{email}” from Auth0. The below is Lucene query for it in c#.

var luceneString = $“(email:"{email}" And identities.connection: "{connection}")”;

Now, I calling management API endpoint GetAllUsers in below manners.

1). var lstUser = await _managementApiClient.Users.GetAllAsync(null, null, null, null, connection, null, null, luceneString, “v3”);
2). var primaryAccount = (await _managementApiClient.Users.GetAllAsync(q: $“email:{email} And identities.connection: {connection}”)).FirstOrDefault();

The only difference is that in a 2nd way I am passing Lucene string directly to API endpoint. Now, in both the cases, I am getting the list of users who have a connection as specified above. But the actual result should be in combination of “Connection” + “Email”.

@jmangelo, @prashantT :- Can you guys please tell me what’s wrong in this implementation. Need your help as soon as possible.

@jmangelo, @prashantT :- I got the issue. As per Lucene query syntax “and” should be “AND”

Hey there!

Sorry for the delay in response. We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes there are too many questions to handle. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Do you still require further assistance from us?