Hi, I’m an newbie.
I’m trying to test authorization with SpringBoot.
I followed up this example(https://auth0.com/docs/quickstart/backend/java-spring-security5/01-authorization).
But there is some issue that I can’t find scope values with ‘read:messages’.
I can see only “scope=openid profile email” values.
How can I get value? and what is my mistake?
I tried below steps.
- I made SPA and I integrated with Auth0. (success)
- I made RESTFul API service with SpringBoot. (success)
- I created an APIs on Auth0 dashboard. (success)
- Added permission read:messages on the APIs.
- Assigned to an user the permission read:messages.
- I called an api with Bearer token.
- I could not pass /private-scoped api.
What is wrong?!