When I try to save in Client Settings (manage.auth0.com), I get a Forbidden notification near the top of the page. I’m logged in and it seems that I have filled in all the required info.
I was able to save the client settings by using another machine…weird.
Now, having saved the client, I’m still getting an error of:
invalid_request: Unknown client
I restarted the server before I checked. Another issue is that I get some extra characters around my user domain when the browser tries to log me in:
instead of ehodges.auth0.com
Ok, I got this fixed. I didn’t have the login creds as strings and the extra characters were being generated because of this.