I am having some issues retrieving correct access token through Generic Oauth 2 connection from my Azure Bot Framework.
My connection settings are as follows:
When I test connection ,it prompts me to log in using auth0 as expected - in Auth0 logs I can see that the login succeeds, and I can see I get redirected to my expected redirect url.
The resulting access token I get in the result page is as follows:
Which seemed wrong, I used jwt token decode to confirm, and it is indeed an invalid access token.
If I try the connection with my Azure AD, I retrieve a correct usable access token (but for my O365 account), and it needs to work with Auth0 users.