Redirect callback to same subdomain?

I’ve been using Auth0 on our main site, and now want to enable login from a subdomain.

How do I ensure that someone who logs in from subdomain.oursite.com is redirected to subdomain.oursite.com on successful login?

Right now the subdomain login is redirecting to the main oursite.com/callback url.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @esperluette,

You can have multiple callback URL and you can navigate the user to your required URL you want. Simply go to application->setting and scroll down to Allowed Callback URLs. Here you can enter as many URL as you want in comma separated fashion.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks! I have entered the callback URL in the allowed list – I’m trying to figure out how to trigger that specific callback URL from login. :slight_smile:

It looks as if I need to do something like this (Redirect Users) but I haven’t puzzled through it yet, would love pointers to examples!

Simply set the specific URL on login URL in callback field. If the login will success the flow will navigate to your mention callback url.

aha! okay, this helped – I have it set at the app level, and it looks like I need to figure out how to move the passport strategy down towards the route level. Thank you!

1 Like

Let us know if you have any other questions!