Receiving error 403 when attempting to get authorization for website from android phone using Chrome

Greetings, I’m not sure this is right place to ask these questions but if not maybe you can point me in the right direction.

I have an app that I have develop on my website and have included Google Sign In in order to retrieve the email address of the person logging into the app. This worked great until just recently when I started receiving caution messages that the google Sign In + was being deprecated and I had to migrate to the new Google Sign In apis.

I was successful in migrating the tools in the code and go it functioning properly on my laptop. However, on my android phone, which was working before migrating to the new Google Sign In, using the same code without any modifications, I now receive the following

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
client:36 [GSI_LOGGER]: The given origin is not allowed for the given client ID.

In the Google Developer Console I use the client_id in the html file and it works with the laptop, but it’s not returning what I need from the android phone.

Questions

Am I now forced to learn how to create app on the android device using Android Studio in order to allow access to my website from the Android phone/device?

If so, do I have to split the html file in such a way that I use different authentication methods for the laptop and phone, in order to retrieve the email address of the person logging in, and then once that’s received, load or call the website app html file?

Are there tools and utilities available within OAuth2 that can provide the methods to allow the access to the website from the server progammatically without requiring the extra authentication methods from the android device?

Here is the snippet that is working perfectly on the laptop, but produces the errors as described above.

<div id="g_id_onload"
	data-client_id="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.apps.googleusercontent.com"
	data-callback="handleCredentialResponse"
	data-auto_prompt="true"
	data-auto-select="true"
	data-ux_mode="popup">
</div>

<div id="g_id_signin" 
	data-type="standard"
	data-theme="outline"
	data-size="medium"
	data-text="signin_with"
	data-shape="rectangular"
	data-logo_alignment="center">
</div>

If this isn’t the appropriate forum to ask these questions, can you point me in right direction?

Thanks,

Scott.