React @auth0/styleguide-react-components Button component missing

Hi,

I am trying to build an Auth0 login screen, and the problem I am running into is that the Button component provided by Auth0 does not seem to exist.

So far, I have done the following:

I tried using this code sample for creating embedded login windows in React

The above project uses a strategy of importing a Button component from the react component style guide. This process is described here:
https://styleguide.auth0.com/#/react

When I run npm install and npm start on the above project, I get this error:
./src/components/auth/Signin.js
197:8-14 ‘@auth0/styleguide-react-components’ does not contain an export named ‘Button’.

When I look at the npm package …

… there appears to be no Button component defined or exported …

even if I run npm i --save react@15 react-bootstrap@0.30 @auth0/styleguide-react-components
it still doesn’t work.

My question is, am I doing something incorrectly? Is the Button component suppose to be missing? Please help.

Hey @spencer.caldwell !

As it has been more than a few months since this topic was opened and there has been no reply or further information provided from the community as to the existence of the issue we would like to check if you are still facing the described challenge?

We are more than happy to assist in any way! If the issue is still out there please let us know so we can create a new thread for better visibility, otherwise we’ll close this one in week’s time.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.