Questions for Social Connection and Duplicated Email/Username

We are looking to implement multi-cloud microservices and would like to use Auth0 as the common authenticator.

I have reviewed the documentation and spoken with the sales team, and most of my questions have been answered. However, I still have two remaining questions:

1. Does the “Social Connection” feature support Microsoft’s Teams?
  2. Is it possible to have duplicate email addresses and usernames within the same tenant?
    • Even though we separate the users into different organizations, the user cannot have the same emails or username under the same tenant, if I were correct.

Thank you for your support.
Kenya

Hi @kenya.yasumura

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Thank you for posting your question!

1. Regarding social connection, we currently offer Microsoft accounts out of the box or the Microsoft Azure AD. Below, I’m sharing links to both solutions
  1. Can you share more details about the use case for the same email? Organizations allow to have many to many relationships between users and organizations. If you are asking if the same user can be a part of many organizations, the answer is yes. It will depend on your configuration of the tenant and organization settings. There’s always an option to add aliases to the user emails. The owner will still receive the emails, but from the auth0 point of view, they will be treated as separate accounts.

Thanks
Dawid

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.