Please delete this account!

Hello, please delete my auth0 acocunt with the email address dgboss98@gmail.com and delete this community account immediately after. This is a joke btw. Why do I need to create a community account to do something as simple as deleting my account. This is just bad design and actually makes it less likely I will be ever using this again.

Hi @dgboss98,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you have some clarifying questions about the procedure for deleting accounts in Auth0.

First, let me address why you may need to create an Auth0 Community Account to request deleting your Auth0 account.

If you have a paid subscription plan, then deleting your Master tenant holding the subscription is not possible and you will need to contact Auth0 Support for that. Hence why you may need to create an Auth0 Community Account to make the request. Alternatively, you could submit a Support Ticket for the same request.

You can, however, delete Free-tier Tenants or Paid child tenants by yourself at any time as explained further in our Delete Tenant Docs here. If this applies to you, then there is no need to create an Auth0 Community Account. And you can delete your Auth0 account by yourself.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. I’d be happy to clarify.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.