Payload validation error" None of the valid schemas were met'

I get Something Went Wrong when signing in using Username and Password even though the user is created and visible on the dashboard AND it shows that the user has been signed in. If I try to sign in 5 times I will get the same error each time yet I will have logged 5 sign ins. I tried testing my connection with the DB and when I sign in I get Missing required property for almost every attribute even though there would be no field to input that data. Nor would I want those fields to be required. Just trying to get a basic sign in working. Searched Auth0 for the word schema and nothing came up so I don’t really know where any helpful information would be.

Payload validation error: 'None of the valid schemas were met'. Inner errors:  Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: blocked'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: email_verified'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: email'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: verify_email'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: phone_number'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: phone_verified'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: verify_phone_number'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: password'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: verify_password'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: user_metadata'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: app_metadata'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: username'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: client_id'. (also) Payload validation error: 'Missing required property: groups'. ].
1 Like

Im having the same issue. Any update?

Im having the same issue. Any update?

Seeing the same issue as well. If I find a solution, I’ll post it here.

The fix I found was to include a user_metadata field that I previously had not included when updating. I expect this is a bug, because I shouldn’t have to do that. But it’s a useful workaround.

1 Like