Passwordless server to server (golang)

I tried to implement passwordless authenticaiton on server to server app. I succeded using twilio and sent an sms to a phone number.
I would like to verify the code but It seems like it is not clear how to handle it.
On this page : Authentication API Explorer
it is written that /auth/ro is disabled and we need to activate this API. it also suggests to look on the grant_types documentation at : https://auth0.com/docs/applications/application-grant-types
but on this page they write that : “Those implementing Passwordless Authentication should use universal login instead of the oauth/ro endpoint.”

The problem is that I cannot use universal login since it server to server authentication.

How should I implement that?
I cannot use : Lock or Auth0.js

Hi @davidh,

I apologize for the delayed response on this question. I would like to reopen the topic for discussion and provide some assistance if possible.

Typically you would want to implement a client credentials grant for a M2M connection like this. If there is no user in the transaction it is going to require this type of flow.

Thanks,
Dan

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.