Passwordless login: You need to enable Identifier First and assign at least one application to try this connection

we have login with phone number experience on the mobile side, it worked but suddenly stopped working, users not reeving code, direct call to twilio api works, also when I want to test from auth0 dashboard, input filed is disabled and there is text “You need to enable Identifier First and assign at least one application to try this connection.”

I saw similar post "You need to enable Identifier First and assign at least one application to try this connection." - #3 by rueben.tiow but still not clear what I have to change.

Thank you

Hi and welcome to Auth0!

Identifier First flow allows users to first provide their identifier and on a second screen to provide credentials (code received via sms / email).

To set it up, please go to your Auth0 tenant → Authentication → Authentication Profile → and select Identifier first. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.