Node module is currently unavailable

I’ve created a Post User Registration Hook to use the ChargeBee npm module. Yesterday when I clicked run in the editor it worked fine and I was able to see my script create a user in ChargeBee. But now I am getting this as a response

{
“code”: 500,
“message”: “node module "chargebee@2.4.8" is not currently available”
}

I can go into a command prompt on my machine and npm install chargebee with no problems. Is there something on the auth0 end that I can do to debug what is going on?

Hi @adrian.mercado,

I think hooks, likes rules, are limited to the node modules available on canirequire (haven’t found a firm reference, maybe someone from Auth0 can confirm). If so, chargebee is not in the list of available modules. I don’t know if something changed here recently, but I don’t see any references to it in the github repo either. You might want to submit an issue to the repo.

Thanks for the Reply. I did take a look at canirequire and do not see it there either but I had the npm chargebee working two days ago with no problem and then yesterday it was returning the error. I’ve submitted an issue with auth0 support to see what is going on.

1 Like

It will be great @adrian.mercado if you can share here in the thread what was the root cause once you’ll be able to go through it with our developer support engineers.

Thank you!

Hi Guys, the ChargeBee module was updated today from 2.4.8 to 2.4.9 and my hook started to work again.

1 Like

Perfect! Glad to hear that @adrian.mercado!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.