I’m trying to get roles added as a claim to my JWT, but so far they are not coming through. This is what I have done:
- I have added the Authorization Extension
- In the extension, created a role and added a user to it
- In the extension configuration, under rules configuration, flipped the switch for roles:
- Clicked publish
- In my control panel, verified that the rule got created
- When I run the rule, change the user details to my test users, the roles array still comes back blank.
As an aside, I’m fairly certain when I tested this earlier it was not blank, but then when I log in with my SPA (Angular) the roles array itself was absent from the token.
What am I missing? I’ve followed the documentation and read posts in here, but would be happy to be pointed at a more detailed step by step approach. With that said it’s not a greenfield application so I’ve had to interpret it as best I can in a lot of cases for my existing scenario.