NestJS + Graphql + Authorization RBAC: How can I manage roles, groups and permissions(create/read/etc) in backend?

How can I manage roles, groups and permissions(create/read/etc) in backend? without needed to access in website.

Thank you.

Hi @ValchanOficial,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

If you are using the authorization extension, you can read/update/delete with the Authorization Extension API.

Hope that helps!

Thank you, I will check here how to do this, cause I’m getting this error: " Error: SSL connect error"

It sounds like you may have something misconfigured. Can you please share an example of the request you are making that throws this error?

I tried to call this url in Insomnia to get all permissions, using my information and access_token

https://<name>.<region>.webtask.run/<id>/api/permissions

If you log in to the doc that I linked you should get your exact URL. Can you make sure everything is set correctly?

Also, did you Enable API Access to Authorization Extension?

Yes, it’s enabled

I’m not familiar with insomnia…is this call coming from your local machine? Are you able to test the connection via postman or curl?

Yes, it is from my local machine.
Oh… in postman I got a different error

1 Like

Into platform when I open my API then I click on ‘Test’ tab it shows the same message

1 Like

I found the reason…

Client Credentials was unchecked :woman_facepalming:

Edit: And It doesn’t work in insomnia, I will keep using postman

Thanks for posting that! Glad you found a solution :smile:.