Need help with changing content of Terms and Conditions popup

Hi,
We developed a blog through a vendor using wordpress and they have used Auth0 plugin for authorization.It has been customized to include a checkbox to accept Terms and Conditions.The Terms and Conditions is a hyperlink which opens as a pop up on click, to display the content.I need to make changes to this content.Please advise on how do I change it .
Thanks,
Kalpana

Hey @procurement!

It seems like it can be easily achieved diving into your vendor’s code. From your description it sounds like your vendor implemented this pop-up with the content, so it’s just a matter of changing one of your source code files, adjust the text of the pop-up or its UI.

Let me know if that helps!

Hi,
Thanks for your response.
I’m not able to identify at the exact file where I need to make the change. Could you please guide me? I checked through lock.js file but couldn’t find any link to the content.I’m new to Auth0 and totally lost here.
Thanks

Hey there!

Sorry for such huge delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes our bandwidth is not enough comparing to the number of incoming questions.

Wanted to reach out to know if you still require further assistance?