Multiple universal logins for different applications

Hi Guys:

I have 2 questions here:

1: I have a use-case where from my Index page, I want to guide my application users to 3 different logins of 3 applications based on their user types. With this I mean that my application is 3 different applications in 1.
Is it possible to have multiple “Universal login” for each application? So far I have only seen a Universal login , which I believe is meant to take care of all applications but I want something different.

1. How do I set the next page after a successful login on my Auth0 Application?. By this I mean, the page users should be directed to when they successfully login.

Hi @simplyeasysettle,

Can you describe what makes your user’s different? Are they isolated from each other? Can you give an example of how you have three applications in one? What does that look like?

This will be determined by the callback URL. You can configure this in the Auth0 Dashboard Application settings.

1. Can you describe what makes your user’s different? Are they isolated from each other? Can you give an example of how you have three applications in one? What does that look like?

Response: Yes. Users are different from each other. Imagine a site that leads to E-Commerce system for buyers to login and buy and another system for Sellers to logIn and Post their goods or items. And Another Admin System that manages the 2 systems and some other .

Thanks for the extra context. Are you working with 3 apps in Auth0? If so, you can customize the login page based on the application making the request.

Ok. I will try this out

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.