Multi applications - how to get the list of users per app

Hello,
I have several applications configured in Auth0, and some of them share the google and linkedin connection. Is there a way to get the list of users for application A and the list for application B ?

I can only see the full list with the connection, but not the app related to the user

Thanks a lot,
Victor

2 Likes

Anyone know how to do this? I’d love to be able to get a list of all authorized users for a particular app.

Hey there!

Sorry for such huge delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes our bandwidth is not enough comparing to the number of incoming questions.

Wanted to reach out to know if you still require further assistance?

Hi @konrad.sopala,
Thank you for reaching out.
Yes please, if you know a way to get a list of users for an app, I would be very happy to learn more about it :slight_smile:

Hey there!

Terribly sorry for such delay! Sometimes the number of incoming questions is too much for our three people team. Anyway let’s get back to the issue.

Technically, there’s no such thing; as showing users per app.

Users are associated with the tenant and a connection. If you want the list of users that have completed a login in app X then the only way would be for you to export the tenant logs and process the login logs yourself as login logs should probably include the client identifier.