I have an issue with getting logout working in Angular SPA.
- I use angular auth0 SDK
- We use refresher tokens and cache location = localStorage, because Safari did not hold the login
- The ‘Allowed Logout URLs’ is equal to redirectTo parameter of logout function
Here is the code we are using, very straightforward
- Everything seems to be working, the page refreshes and the user is no longer logged in
- However, if I simply reload the page or do login with this.authService.loginWithRedirect(); the user is logged immediatelly back in
- On “logout”, neither cookie nor local storage is cleared at all
What am I doing wrong? Do I need to send the client_id and localOnly = false when I log out? I don’t believe it is described anywhere, but I will try that.