Out of curiosity, do you experience this if your device is set to use a different browser? Are you testing on a physical device or emulator?
I unfortunately do not have a physical iOS device to test with, but I am not experiencing the same issue on the Android side using our sample and a physical device - I’d need to investigate further on the iOS side.
It might be worth checking out our sample app to see if you can reproduce the same issue there:
I’m still unable to reproduce what you are seeing - I’ve tested both on a physical device (Pixel 5a API 33) as well as in the emulator (Pixel 6 API 33) for Android. For iOS I tested using the the simulator (iPhone 14 Pro iOS 16.2).
Are you integrating Firebase into the sample at all or running it as is? I’m unfortunately not familiar with using Firebase Auth.
As you said, I found that there was no cache problem if I didn’t use firebase and used the auth0.webAuthentication().login() method.
but, I get a not Found error
I have set AUTH0_DOMAIN and AUTH0_CLIENT_ID in env and set callback url.
My test AUTH0_DOMAIN is dev-hafexce35igndtuw.us.auth0.com and callback url is https://dev-hafexce35igndtuw.us.auth0.com/android/com.auth0.sample/callback I set com_auth0_scheme to https and login as auth0.webAuthentication().login()
thanks @tyf but I already saw the answer
I think this is not a callback url problem
Because if I entered the wrong callback url, a mismatch error occurred.
The current situation is because the callback url mismatch error does not appear.
And I think there is no problem with my callback url, so please check it.
And the not found error occurs only on Android.
The strange thing is that when com_auth0_scheme is set to demo, a not found error does not occur, and when set to https, a not found error occurs.