Login without redirect/ how to test auth0 environment during any deployment pipeline

I am working on a project which uses terraform to setup applications and connections and as part of the testing I need to include some tests to validate login with username & password works.

At the moment there isn’t any way to call any sign-in/login API with just client id and basic credential and connection details unless I enable password grant which i don’t want to

I looked at Auth0Js lib, it mentions webAuth.login function but looking at the Js API it doesn’t seem to to have login function available.

So, my question is that as part of auth0 deployment via terraform, how can I perform E2E testing using tools like, Jest/Supertest or playwright? Is there anyway I can validate that recent changes in terraform or action scripts/rules are working as expected?

Hey there!

Unfortunately as of now we don’t offer any guidance or content on that front. I will highly encourage you to create a feedback card using our Feedback category here: