Login using Delphi 2007

I am trying to add Auth0 login to a legacy Delphi 2007 application. As there are no native packages available for Delphi 2007, I chose to do this using JavaScript in an embedded browser. I manage to load and show the login screen, and it manages to detect if the entered username/password is valid or not.

My challenge is to get to the id_token and authtoken. I have a function handleAuthentication, but it doesn’t seem to be called. Problem probably is that it is supposed to be called on the callback page, and since I am running the JavaScript locally in the embedded browser without a web server I haven’t been able to redirect to a page that can handle the authentication without Auth0 saying my callback page is not allowed. as it is a path on my file system, that could be different for each user.

Any idea how to do this right?

My Login page I start at is below:
<!doctype html>

Login

Hey there!

Sorry for such huge delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes our bandwidth is not enough comparing to the number of incoming questions.

Wanted to reach out to know if you still require further assistance?