I am using auth0-js in my react application. I am facing one issue that it doesn’t open the login popup once user login successfully. Following are the steps to produce error;
- First time Auth0 login popup is open and ask for email and password.
- After successful authorization, it redirect to my home page.
- I logout my account from home page, then it redirect back to login page.
- I tried to open home page from url, but it redirect back to login page, because my account is logout.
- Then i again click on login button from login page and it directly redirecting me to home page without open login popup. And it open my previous account.
I want to login with different second time, but how can i enter different email and password because login popup not open this time.