Please suggest a clean approach to persist user login data e.g access token, id_token.
Every time there is a page refresh, auth0 looses transaction data, not sure why.
- User login to uat.domain.com -> Auth0 redirects to universal login page -> callback to uat.domain.com
- Then we store the jwt token data in local storage in encrypted format.
- From domain code user can navigate to App Code 1 or App Code 2.
- Jwt token data is shared among all apps cause there domain is common.
- Problem arises when i try to renew user token data as coz of Business requirement id_token expires in 1 hours(Security Issues), and we have logic which must refresh data in every 1 hour of active user participation.
Please suggest a possible way to get a new token without refreshing the page.