- Background: Vue3 Single Page Application
- Issue: Auth0 classic experience (Classic Universal Login Experience), after user logged in, then refresh the page, the user is required to log in again (the session is not persisted)
- Question: In auth0, how to persist the login session when using Classic Experience?
- Definition and more info: New Universal Login Experience
- Under title “How it is different from Classic Universal Login”, it says:
Single Sign-on (SSO) and Silent Authentication will work properly, which does not happen in the Classic Experience.