- What are you trying to achieve? What is the use case or idea behind it?
A previously working (for months) log out has now unusually started to auto log back in when I try and log users out.
- If this is caused by an SDK please mention the SDK along with the specific version number.
- Is this easily reproducible? If not, please explain.
Yes - now doing it every time
- If this is related to Lock / any SDK please share the SDK as well as lock initialization code or any code that is relevant.
Using Auth0 hosted login
- If this is an issue with an API please mention the endpoint you are trying to hit. Relevant code, and or a network trace, is really helpful when debugging such issues.
- Environment-specific information (Which OS, Language Runtime + Version, Browser etc).
React SPA - very similar to this
Logout functionality is exactly the same as described by Auth0 samples