Localization - Universal Login

Hi guys!

Unable to find the details on how localization works and how to implement it for Universal log in.
Could you please share?

TX

Hey there!

Here’s the doc you’re looking for:

Thanks, Konrad :slight_smile:

Could you update if localization to Arabic language is something that would happen soon?

1 Like

Sure! I will need to reach out to that team product manager to find out! I’ll get back to you as soon as I have news to share!

1 Like

Unfortunately I just got the information that it’s not gonna happen soon. It requires supporting right to left writing which we don’t support yet.

Thanks for the info still :slight_smile:
Have a good day!

1 Like

You too! We’re here for you!

I want to use Auth 0 with so many apps but Arabic is a show stopper.

Relaying that to the team responsible for that!

@konrad.sopala
Do we have any updates regarding adding support to the Arabic language?

Following up with the team on that front!

I just received a follow-up answer from the product manager and they have it on their list but it’s not prioritized just yet. I will let you know as soon as I have any more precise updates on that front.

Hi @konrad.sopala
Could you provide an update on R2L languages please - specifically Arabic as this is an important part of the globe for us.

Unfortunately I still cannot see the Arabic language among supported ones here:

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks for your reply @konrad.sopala :slight_smile:
Does the product manager have an update on whether this has been prioritised yet?

Following up on that front. Will get back to you shortly!

Talked with the product manager. Unfortunately it didn’t get prioritised as it hasn’t received enough traction in the meantime.

Hi @konrad.sopala , thanks very much for following up on this. Can you tell me what the process is for providing more feedback in order to increase traction on something like this please?

Sure so first things first you need to create a Feedback topic here in the Feeedback category:

Then of course upvote it. Make sure to provide us much context as possible to that it can get as many votes from other users as possible. The more votes it will have the more likely our Product team will pick it up for eventual addition to the backlog.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.