Join Auth0's Research Program - 2022

Hi everyone!

Research @ Auth0 would like to invite you to be a part of our Research Program to help shape the future of Auth0. :grinning:

:mag_right: What is the AuthO Research Program?

Our research panel is a group of current Auth0 users who opt-in to being contacted to participate in future research projects at our company, helping us build better products and services. This may include being invited to participate in interviews, complete surveys, test prototypes, and more.

:money_with_wings: What’s in it for me?

In addition to being the first choice for our research needs and having a direct communication line to our Product team, we will compensate you for the studies you participate in (rates depend on study type and duration).

:speech_balloon: What is expected of me by joining the panel?

By joining the panel, you agree to allow Auth0 to contact you if we think you’re a good fit for research. We understand not everyone can make it work every time, but if you get an invitation, we would appreciate a response within 48 hours, as our research timelines are sometimes tight.

:rocket: I’m in! How do I sign up?

If that sounds interesting, click here to fill out our application form and join our panel!

If you have any questions, we’d be happy to answer them here, or you can email research@auth0.com directly. Thanks!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.