IP Address login Restrictions

Auth0 tell us that the maximum number of login via email requests that can be made per IP address per hour is limited to 50.

We work with publicly traded companies who use Citrix environments and all users have the same IP address.

Trying to roll out with a company who on-boarded 800 users one day was a nightmare because no one could log in. We expect the same issue to arise after ThanksGiving weekend when all employees have been signed out after 3 days inactivity and are trying to get in

Auth0’s response was not helpful (suggesting we ask a publicly traded company to change how they run their setup just to accommodate Auth0s limitation here)

What has the community done to work around this?

Hi @domprod,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear about your frustrations. Hopefully we can hear from some community member’s strategies on the topic.

I would like to clarify one thing to hopefully produce an answer, I think we are referring to the limit on passwordless signups, specifically this endpoint: /passwordless/start.

Let me know if this is not the case. In addition, I added some tags to increase visibility.

Kind Regards,
Dan