Ionic react callback url

I have a working web version of my app and am trying to implement it on ios using capacitor. I have changed my callbacks to match the sample as so: io.app.4155://{domain}/ionic/io.app.4155/callback
This still ends with the app saying the callback url is incorrect. Any help is appreciated

Hey there!

Can you share with us a link to the quickstart / doc you are following? Thank you!

The quickstart that im using is ionic/capcitor react! heres the link, i can also post a git of my app if needed! auth0-ionic-samples/react at main · auth0-samples/auth0-ionic-samples · GitHub

This won’t be necessary I would rather like to ask you to raise this as a GitHub issue in the quickstart repo so we can address that directly with the quickstart maintainers. Once you have a link to the issue you can share it with us so we can ping them. Thank you!

I went ahead and created the issue on github quickstart repo. Heres the link: Ionic React ios app callback url · Issue #79 · auth0-samples/auth0-ionic-samples · GitHub Thanks!

1 Like

Perfect! I’ll let repo maintainers know in a few minutes!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.