Invalid state error

I have a problem with auth0.

There are two auth0 Applications in the project that I am working on right now. One is in PHP other one is WordPress. Both use auth0 Hosted Page.

First I opened my WordPress site in a tab in my web browser. Then I opened the same in another tab. Then tried logging in from the first tab by entering the email and the password and got the below error message.

If it is a PHP site got the below error message.

Hey @ishangihan2!

As it has been more than a few months since this topic was opened and there has been no reply or further information provided from the community as to the existence of the issue we would like to check if you are still facing the described challenge?

We are more than happy to assist in any way! If the issue is still out there please let us know so we can create a new thread for better visibility, otherwise we’ll close this one in week’s time.

Thank you!

Thanks for your respond to our message. Yes. We are still facing this matter and we want to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Sure @ishangihan2!

Give me a few days to investigate it and I’ll get back to you with the update on this!

Thank you!

1 Like

We are still facing this matter.

Is there any solution ?

@ishangihan2 - I’ll answer this in your GitHub Issue:

https://github.com/auth0/auth0-PHP/issues/315