A couple of days ago I’ve installed and activated the Auth0 plugin for WordPress. I went to the login page, entered my credentials and encountered the common “Invalid State” error (See below), coupled with a 500 error.
Things I have tried:
- Checked for errors in the console, nothing there.
- Turned on cookies for my browser.
- I’ve verified the Auth0 logs in the dashboard, and it shows that the login was successful.
- I’ve set the WP_DEBUG constant in wp-config.php to True and looked for any errors (In special the “BeforeValidException”), but did not find anything other than a few unrelated warnings.
- On the WP-Engine “General Settings” I purged all caches.
PHP version: 7.3
Auth0 Plugin version: 3.11.1
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!