IdP-Initiated SSO Converting SAML RelayState to OIDC redirect_uri field Out of the Box?

I was able to get the the IdP-Initiated SSO flow (not the best flow I realize with the CSRF vulnerability, but the client has requested it) working by starting with the two-tenant walkthrough with Auth0 as both tenants, and then by following the “Auth0 as Service Provider Where IdP Initiates SSO” walkthru and setting the redirect_uri field in the Query String to something like https://jwt.io just to test things out. This all works fine.

However I’d like to be able to dynamically react to the RelayState parameter coming from the IdP in our flow. Is there an out-of-the-box solution to convert the SAML RelayState parameter to a redirect_uri for ODIC?

The closest I’ve been able to get was by creating a rule and redirecting there. Unfortunately that seemed to screw up some other things.

Thanks in advance!

Jer

Hey there!

Sorry for such huge delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes our bandwidth is not enough comparing to the number of incoming questions.

Wanted to reach out to know if you still require further assistance?