Id_token issued in the future after installing windows Patch KB5033371

Hi,
I have this message when trying to connect to my web application using OKTA.
This happend after installing the following windows patch:
Windows Security Update Patch KB5033371.
After un-installing the patch (and restarting server) the application started working fine.

Thank you for your help.
Rachid.

Hey @rsbaibi

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Can you tell us more about the stack you are using in your implementation? Are there any specific SDK/ quickstarts docs from ours? That will allow us to debug your problem more effectively!

Thank you
Dawid

Hi,
I’m using a web application under NodeJs. Users are authenticated via an OKTA application.

Hi @rsbaibi

Thank you for the quick answer with details. I’ve edited the screenshot that you posted for security reasons. It looks like your inquiry is related explicitly to Okta rather than Auth0 (which is a separate product under the Okta brand). Since this forum focuses on Auth0 you might more specialized assistance on the https://devforum.okta.com/.

The Okta community is a great resource for questions about Okta-specific implementations and features. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience that would be more relevant to your current project.

Thanks
Dawid

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.