I can't login to my app after publishing with expo build:android

Auth0 works fine on localhost expo but not after I export it for the app store expo build:android.

Hey there @muniy, I’d be happy to take a look at what may be going on but we need more details to move forward. Is there an error message you are seeing or log data to gain more information on this subject? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hello James,

Its super puzzling and frustrating.

Auth0 seems to be working on EXPO and then it barfs when we I create a native app.

There is no way to see the stack trace. I can show you our Auth.js file. Would that help?

@muniy I’m sorry to hear about the challenges you’ve been facing, I’d love to help out where we can. Can you DM me your tenant name, SDK and version along with any additional information you believe that can help us track down the hurdle you are facing? Thanks in advance.

Hello James,

I sent you a DM with all the information.

Thank you @muniy, I’ll give it a look and let you know what I find :+1:

1 Like

After reviewing the large code block you sent I was able not to point exactly where an error is being generated from. Do you have a more specific build failure error or log information we can leverage to help move this topic forward? Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.